I have too much shit!
Today I canceled my MySpace account to begin a period of clutter reduction. I will be ridding myself and the world of my many unused, never-updated websites and networking site accounts, as well as email accounts. I will be donating or selling all unused clothing items, electronics, toys, computer parts, picture frames, etc. Over the last few months I have been trying to focus on what's most important in life ant that is definitely not what one owns. I have been buying and re-buying things for many years just to have better shit to clutter up my life.
This weekend of DJ'n at Boulders Climbing Gym competition, climbing, and a nice road ride, have solidified my ideas of what I want my free time to consist of. Music, climbing, cycling, outdoors, and making stuff; along with the combination of any of these with family and/or friends. Buying stuff to fill whatever insecurity I had/have shall cease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment