
I just got in form a quick ride after work; during which I contemplated my new bike project. I've decided I want a steel frame but, found very few frames in my price range. One of them being this one from Soma Fabrication. Seems to be pretty nice and initial reviews have been supportive. I have a full Ultegra 8spd groupo on my Lemond Zurich that has a few thousand miles, but still works well. I'm thinking of transferring drivetrain components from the Lemond to this frame, then upgrading the Lemond with a new crank, deraillers, chain and cassette. I've yet to decide between barend style (I already have a set of Ultegra barend shifters) or STI. WoW! My heart is racing just thinking of a new build!
For now its off the the grocery store for cheese and BEER! What a perfect combination.
No comments:
Post a Comment